Newly constructed, St George’s House comprises eleven modern and spacious apartments occupying a prominent corner position in St. George’s Place, Bath. With a traditional facade to St George’s Place and a contemporary facade to Nelson Place, it is just a five minute level walk from Queen Square in the city centre.
Completed in 2014, the site combines self-contained maisonettes, a penthouse with spacious roof terrace and apartments. Carefully considered individual features include glass-faced balconies and angled bay windows capturing views of Nelson Place and the park, maximising light and minimising street-noise.
- One and two bedroom apartments and duplexes
- Five minutes’ walk from the centre of Bath
- Private secure parking in underground and outdoor car parks
- Attractive modern design integrated seamlessly into a Georgian terrace
- Balconies and terraces
- Modern fitted kitchens and up- to-the-minute bathroom design